Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

Uglies

A book that I have read recently is called Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. This book is about a girl named Tally Youngblood. In a few weeks she will turn from an ugly to a pretty. To be a pretty you get a big surgery. Tally is very excited until she meets a friend, who has the same birth date as her, her name was Shay. She met Shay in pretty town, they both snuck in. Shay thought that Tally had guts to jump off a building, with safety, and sneak into pretty town. Shay was different than other uglies though, she did not want to become a pretty. Shay told Tally a story about other friends sneaking off to never become pretties. What happens next? You would have to read the story to find out. I thought that this was a very good book.    

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.