Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

Things that are creepy:
Clowns. One of the reasons is that people see movies that have clowns that are trying to kill people or are actually some type of creature.They’re creepy!
The undead. Okay, zombies are just weird, and aren’t very creepy at all. It’s the undead things you don’t really see everyday. Like zombies. For example, ReDeads (They’re from my favorite video game, Legend of Zelda if you’re wondering where they came from). They are mostly found underground, and are like vampires in a way. But they are SO WEIRD and SO CREEPY!
Squid. Now, before you think I’m afraid of squid, I like squid. They’re cool, but sometimes can be weird and somewhat creepy.
Article posted October 12, 2011 at 11:28 AM • comment • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather