Emmanuelle's Blog

Willy's Story
Once upon a time there was a little pig. He was named Willy. Willy wasn't just any pig, he was special. For one, he liked to eat bacon and ham. Also, he could fly! Willy loved flying, he loved flying everywhere. Unfortunatly, people didn't like that he could fly, and tried to eat him. Willy ran away (more like flew away) to a magically island called Neverland. He met losts of friends there and met a girl pig named Sally Sunshine who happened to liked eating bacon and ham too. They had little baby pigs, but they got hungry and mad one day so they ate them. Then they ate each other. Now the rest of the island will no longer live in fear of Sally and Willy Sunshine. Everybody else lived happily every after.
Article posted October 12, 2011 at 11:23 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Countries I Love: New Zealand Seychelles Mongolia France Ireland