-

My book
The book i am reading is gunies book of world records. I like the book because it tells you wierd facts and wierd talents that have set world record. Almost every record that has beeb set or brook is in the guines book of world records. and my grandpa might be in the world record book for longest living man he is 117 years old.
Article posted October 12, 2011 at 10:48 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.