I have read a lot of good books lately, but the most recent is Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins. I absolutely love this book because it has everything an excellent story needs.  Mocking Jay is the third and last book of The Hunger Games series.  The main characters names are Katniss, Gale, and Peeta.  The great thing about this book is that everything is full of action, so you feel really excited about what will happen next. I love this book you should definitely read it, Suzanne Collins is a wonderful author check out her other books out to.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 09:24 PM • comment (2) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

I love this series!!! Amaaaazing author! "The Hunger Games" series is awesome!:)
Posted October 24, 2011 at 05:47 PM by • Lauren
The Hunger Games is one of my favorite series to. My favorite book isi definetly the first in the series. I think it has the mosty action.Whos your favorite character? I think mines Peeta, but Im not sure.
Posted October 20, 2011 at 07:51 AM by • FozzyBear