-

best summer ever
This summer was the best and I did so much. Number one I played a bunch of hockey. Number two I hung out with friends. I participated in hockey camps and played hockey with my dad. I did other things like spend the night with friends and went to the hot springs.I played a lot of baseball and basketball.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.