The hobos!!!-

05/22/12
05/18/12
Friction force 05/14/12
Battery 03/22/12
Nitrates PowerPoint 03/02/12
Is Chimicum creek doing 02/28/12
Salmon 01/23/12
the search 11/14/11
Our score 11/03/11
picture 11/03/11

water pollution
The world is at risk Of water pollution read on to find out!

Disease-causing (pathogenic) microorganisms, like bacteria, viruses and protozoa can cause swimmers to get sick. There can be oil and also nuclear waste can be really bad. Also metals and solvents.

Microorganisms, like bacteria, viruses and protozoa metals and solvents, and even chemicals and natural wastes.

The sewage first goes through a primary phase. This is where some of the suspended, solid particles and inorganic material is removed by the use of filters. The secondary phase of the treatment involves the reduction of organic, this is done with the use of biological filters and processes that naturally degrade the organic wast The final stage of treatment is the tertiary phase; this stage must be done before the water can be reused. Almost all solid particles are removed from the water and chemical.

In our everyday lives, a great deal can be done to minimize pollution if we take care to recycle materials whose production creates pollution and if we act responsibly. Additionally, there are choices we make each day that also can affect the quantity of pollutants our actions will introduce into the environment.

The effects of water pollution are varied. They include poisonous drinking water, poisonous food animals and people who drink it get sick.

We need to stop littering into lakes, rivers and oceans. Also if you see trash on the ground pick it up and put it in a trash.
Article posted October 11, 2011 at 02:03 PM • comment (2) • Reads 110 • Return to Blog List

Wow!! well written Peyton. Keep up the good work.
Posted November 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM by • jeannette
Peyton,I think you need a few more details on the effects of water pollution.Other than that your blog is awesome!!!
Posted October 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM by • Jaimiem