Copyright (c) 2014 by Lisa Casey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lisa Casey -- Blogmeister

7 Ade -

Library

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Lisa Casey

No Links added yet!

Voki and assignment reminder

Vokis can be pasted into an article, if you use TEXT, not Graphical. If you posted it incorrectly, I left you a comment. You can view teacher comments by

1. log in and click on articles

2. view that article with a ? in TEXT, not graphical

3. You will see, in teacher's comments, my...comment!

4. Lastly, you should just copy the code, and then open the article in TEXT, and paste.

Please respond to the assignment on Banned Books. You can also comment on other blogs, like 743 Blogspot because they also commented on banned books. Those who are looking for comments should be leaving them, it's not a one way street.

one way or if you need it in another language korean street sign or maybe  or perhaps german street sign

I'll keep trying until you get the message.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 09:50 AM • comment (7) • Reads 159 • Return to Blog List

Thank you for agreeining to do the prodgect comment and thank you
Posted October 18, 2011 at 08:29 PM by • AN
Hi our class is doing a prodgect we would like you to help us comment on our blog...
Posted October 17, 2011 at 05:28 PM by • AN
question i put rain on my page and has not gone on there yet in like 2 days.
Posted October 15, 2011 at 04:57 PM by • Made Man
Is this the Jamestown where the English colony started? We are starting to study the colonies and we are also studying soil contents in science. We have learned that the geography is different in the three regions along the East coast. I am wondering if our cllass did a soil content sample experiment if your class would participate. I would like to compare our soil with yours in the NE and then areas in the middle colony area and southern colonial areas.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 09:33 PM by • Mr. McCartney
So, to get your Voki on your page, do you just copy and paste it? I think I missed that lesson!
Posted October 13, 2011 at 01:52 PM by • soccerbuster219
What comes into your mind when you hear the words “peaceful place or thinking spot”? mine would be a lake or creek or some form of body of water. I also think of a big shady spot under a tree, mostly a cherry blossom tree. Tell me what your “peaceful spot” is!
Posted October 12, 2011 at 06:53 PM by • Kacie
that's so cute what you did with the signs!
Posted October 12, 2011 at 06:16 PM by • Kacie

6F1
6F2
6F3
7Aenrichment
7Benrichment
7Cenrichment
Links
Movers and Military
six one
six three
six two

Mrs. Casey is a school library media specialist in beautiful Jamestown, RI.