I really did not know what to blog about, then I got the idea that maybe I should share another scary story that happened to me to go on with the other ones. Again, it takes place in India (of course!!!). I was trying out a school there just for a day because I wanted to see how it was since my mom always goes on and on about how tough school is in India. My mom's cousin owned a school there, so I went there. On the way back, I went on the school bus, and it was basically normal, until a guy in the back almost got bitten by a snake!!!! Basically,somehow a snake got into a bus and was slithering around and almost bit a person!! Can you believe that??? I was soooooo scared but after we all got off the bus, the snake was gone, so we thought that person was just kidding around, but the people on the street also said that they killed it. Now I always am kid of freaked out when I go to India!!!