Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Go Big Red!
As you know from most of my blogs and the about me part, I'm a big sports fan.My favorite college football team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers. After watching the team year after year, I began to like them more and more. This year they've been playing pretty good. They've only lost one game and that was against one of the hardest teams, Wisconsin. On Saturday, they played against Ohio State and weren't doing very well in the first half, but surprisingly enough, they fought for the biggest comeback in the school's history. They scored 28 points just in the second half to win the game. Out of all the teams in college football, I believe that Nebraska is among one of the most fun teams to watch.

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.