Banned Books Week
I think that banning books is good and bad. Certain books are worth banning. There are some books that I would not be okay with banning, but reading really isn't my thing. Freedom of Speech does come into this because when authors right something, it's usually for a purpose or to express themselves. That is my view on Banned Books Week.
Article posted October 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM • comment (4) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

Reading may be a waste of time to you but guess what!!!
I spend at least 5 hours a week reading.
I understand some books DO need to be banned, but most of them are REALLY good.
-_-
Posted December 26, 2011 at 03:40 PM by • Fruitpie-chan
@pansypp I can have whatever opinion I want about reading. To me reading is a waste of my time because I'm too busy doing more important things that will effect my life, not reading. You spelled mature, spelled, and correct wrong, by the way.
Posted December 16, 2011 at 02:59 PM by • Chloe
there is only 1 book I have ever thought needed to be banned and that one would be a book called Fly on the Wall. That would be because it was about a girl who wondered what it would be like to be a fly on the wall... in a locker room for guys. not telling you anything further. other books, no. some have cussing and things like that, but those are for the machure adults and things like that. by the way, you spelt write wrong. and you're correcxt about them being able to express themselves through writing and banning those books is basically telling them that it's not a good thing. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE READING?! Reading is, like, the best thing ever for me. If I wasn't able to read then I don't know what I would do whenever I was bored because I don't really like video games, I can't watch much tv because my dad always gets it and I'm not really good at keeping myself entertained when I'm outside.
Posted December 10, 2011 at 09:16 AM by • pansypp
I used to hate reading too but Marry Dawning Hahn is the best author ever. She does horror but dont get me rong there not bad. They are really good i recremend the Old Willis Place.
Posted October 20, 2011 at 07:55 AM by • DRAMATIC CHIPMUNK