Creative Story

color:#77001A"> Sorrow color:#77001A">

mso-bidi-font-family:"Mona Lisa Solid ITC TT";color:#77001A">by: NK

mso-bidi-font-family:"Mona Lisa Solid ITC TT";color:#77001A"> 

"Mona Lisa Solid ITC TT";color:#310065">Chapter 1

color:#77001A">            color:#310065">Think, color:#310065">I told myself. This was not the first time I had been in this situation. The first time that I had snuck out to see Jared was six months ago, when they had first started dating. My parents had yet to find out, but I was starting to worry. “Sydney,” my mother said in her unnaturally high voice, “Where have you been?” “At Lina’s,” I said with as much nonchalance as I could muster. Lina has been my best friend since we were kids. I peeked up at the stairs, hearing my two sisters climbing down. They looked at me and gave me a quizzical look. Then I heard my father say,“ Renée, Opalei go back to bed.” I gave the twins a look that said go. I was glad when they went back up. I gulped and looked back at my parents. My mother sighed.“ Just go to bed, we’ll continue this discussion in the morning.” I nodded and ran upstairs. I knew that that was the end of the discussion. As soon as I got there, Renée and Opalei bombarded me with questions like, “ What was that about?” “What did you do?” and “Mom looked like she was going to cry.” I shooed them away and went to my room. When I next awoke, the only thing that I could remember from last night was the burning red letters of my digital alarm clock, reading "Mona Lisa Solid ITC TT";color:red">2:47 "Mona Lisa Solid ITC TT";color:#310065">.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

Send me a copy of your book when you finish it. You already have me hooked. I was a little confused when you had that Sydney was sneaking out to see Jared and then saying that They had started dating. I think that you mean when we had started dating.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:33 AM by • MM7