Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I walked by a very old Antique house and saw a red flicker then nothing. I was scared so I ran as fast as I could back to my apartment building on 54th street. When I got home the phone rang and so I picked up the phone and there was a recording that said, “ Come to your front door and you will receive a message.” It was very peculiar that on a Friday night this strange message would appear because two days ago my sister went missing two days ago.

My name is Talia Animat. I am 15 years old. I live in Manhattan, New York in an apartment complex on 54th street.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 09:09 AM • comment (3) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I think this story is really suspenseful and interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! I also want to know what happened to her sister.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 10:05 AM by • LH7
that was a good ending for the chapter. i want to know what happened to her sister.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:13 AM by • SS7
I think that your book is going to be great. I just think that in sentence 4 you wrote my sister went missing 2 days ago twice. Other wise it was great. I can't wait to read the finished copy.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:12 AM by • MM7