Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

The Super Monkey

Chapter 1

One day, a monkey was walking along the woods, and suddenly, he tripped into toxic waste and got super powers. He could fly, shoot lasers from his eyes, and summon bananas from the trees. “I can’t wait to tell my friends, they will be so jealous!” said the monkey. Later, the monkey got a little carried away with his powers, and started burning down trees and eating ALL bananas. He ate so much, he looked a little like Harry the Hippo. His mom didn’t even recognize him when he got home! “May I help you?” his mother asked. “Mom, it’s me! Don’t you recognize me?” “No.” she replied. “Did you eat my son?! You do seem very fat.”

It did take a long time to prove he was her son. She finally believed him when he told her things only he would know. “How did you get so fat?” she asked. “Well… I jumped into toxic waste and got super power. I have the power to summon bananas from the trees. “You do?” she asked curiously. “Maybe you can get ME some bananas!” “Sure!” he said, and soon bananas came flying in the house.

Soon after that, his mom got fat! She looked like Ricky the Rhino! When his father came home, he thought that two monkeys had eaten his family! “What have you done to my family!” he asked. “We are your family!” “Oh yea, prove it! When is my birthday?” he questioned them. “October 11.” they said. He believed them now. “How did you get so fat?” “Our son fell into toxic waste and got super powers! He can summon bananas from the forest!” “Well then,” he said. “Can I have some bananas?” Then the super monkey summoned the bananas and they came flying in.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 08:06 AM • comment (2) • Reads 103 • Return to Blog List

Great story so far! I really like how there was a random thing of toxic waste in the middle of the woods. I think that you should add a super villain that the monkey can fight with his banana summoning powers or something. :D It was a really funny story so far!
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:36 AM by • LH7
Good Job! I liked the part about the monkey and his mom getting fat. Two things: This seems that it will be a really short story, so you might want to add a random plot twist. Also, it was a little bit repetitive. Other than that, you did a really great job. :)
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:06 AM by • LS7