Copyright (c) 2014 by F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
F -- Blogmeister

Going to Naaldwijk-

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by F teacher: Dolors Permanyer

In this credit we are going to Holland, learn English and meet Dutch. We think that will be very fun. First  we will meet our  boy or girl exchange by internet . Before on the trip we're going to sleep at their houses, and after they're coming to our houses.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 06:25 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

We are students of 3r ESO in Manolo Hugué and we are planning a exchange with Dutch people in Naaldwijk. We go to Holland in March and They come in in May.