5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

Normal #2 pencils or mechanical pencils? You choose! I would go with mechanical pencils. First of all you don’t have to get up and down and up and down and up and down to go sharpen a pencil! You could press that funny little button. Second of all top scientists (Mrs. Crosby) say that mechanical pencil make you have better handwriting. I don’t know about you, but I think mechanical pencils are also a lot better for the environment! Instead of cutting down ten bazillion trees for ten bazillion pencils (remember, one tree = one piece of paper or one pencil) we could use recycled plastic for these mechanical pencils. But there are also some downsides for mechanical pencils. You have to buy all this lead and you could lose the lead and buy more lead and then lose it again. The cycle goes on and on.
Article posted October 6, 2011 at 06:32 PM • comment (6) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Hey Mateo its me jocsan I wrote about the alligator gar remember i read your story its really good.You told me to post on your blog and here i am your a really good writer its like your a proffesionall. tell me when you write another story and ill send you a comment. Its true #2 pencils arent that ggod id rather have a mechanical pencil it saves my life. bye send me a comment.
Posted May 1, 2012 at 03:11 PM by • Jocsan
But again mechanical pencils save your life with one click of a button! But I agree with you and top scientist. And yes one tree one peice of paper and/or pencil. Yeah and Im sure I've lost lead but finally I found my lead from last year on my dirty floor. So I need to remember it.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 10:33 PM by • Natalie
Hello old friend. I like your beginning two sentences. Although, the second one sounds like Mrs. Crosby's. I did not know that Mrs. Crosby is smarter than Albert Einstien (A.K.A. Ben) and some other nerd. By the way, I'm not a nerd. If you call me one I will go lama on you. See ya, I've got to go read a bookon how not to be a nerd.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 09:23 PM by • Colton
Great commet Mateo. That was great how you used figurtive language. Also I loved that you choose mechaniacal over #2 pencils.I loved how you did many things like You choose, and its funny because its funny. Great commet.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 06:32 PM by • Jeremy
I mateo I really liked youre you had good info and I think youre right that writting can help people with their had.Nice blog keep it up. p.s do you use machancal pencils?
Posted October 13, 2011 at 06:17 PM by • hailey
Click, Click. That's the sound of pure life saving. With one little click of a button you are once again saved by being yelled at. I think that mechanical pencils are greener too, because they do not use paper. I like to have the best handwriting I can because I don't. Mechanical pencils help me with that. Good proof!!! Keep it up!
Posted October 11, 2011 at 08:43 PM by • Sydney

Respect the fact that Mateo is awsomer than all of you weirdos.