-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

What i think makes a good team is differences.Like if someone just goes with the flow and is adventurous.They would go well with someone that is smart or so called the brains.If two adventurers are a team they will probably die because they don't think things through.If two brains are in a team they will think clearly but the won't take the chances.I think Jack and Isadora make a good team because Jack is the adventurer so he takes the chances and Isadora is brains so she thinks things through before they die.
Article posted October 6, 2011 at 02:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Great job Emma!;)
Posted October 10, 2011 at 04:48 PM by • Katniss