for this blog, I chose the time I went to Canada for the first time in many years. The wierd thing is that I was born in Canada. I left to come to the U.S. when I was 2 years old! I haven't been there again until last year. I got so excited! I was so happy that I got to go back to Canada. Well, apparantly it was colder than I thought and it was super scary. I had brought only one coat and it was super thick. I had brought it just in case because my mom told me I had to. That was a good idea. Why was it scary? It was probably because of the homeless people roaming around the whole place. Then, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to college there, and I definitely said NO!!! My dad asked me why and I said it was too scary. He said that this was the country I was born in and it is safer than any other country in this world. Then I finally got used to the place. I didn't want to leave this place any more. Other than that it was cold, this was a very exciting trip!!!!
Article posted October 6, 2011 at 08:26 AM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List