Super Soccer Player Sarah-

World History Fair 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/04/12
End of The Year 05/04/12
7th Grade 05/04/12
Chicken Wings 05/04/12
Discrimination 05/04/12
Grizzly Madness 03/06/12
My Favorite Quote 03/06/12
Science 03/06/12
Believe in Yourself 03/01/12

The Colorful Fish
Once upon a time there was a fish named Gill. He was the only and most colorful fish in the sea. But one day Gill felt bad for all his friends had only been gray so he went to the deepest part of the sea and ask the octopus, “What should I do I feel o so very bad that I’m the only colorful fish in the sea.” The octopuses said,” Go to the shark he can help.” So he went to the shark but the shark was clueless but he did say that Gill should go to the puffer fish. When Gill got there he saw that the puffer fish was sick and said,” Is there anything that I can do to help you?” The puffer fish said that gill could bring him a tissue, but right as Gill got there the puffer fish sneezed and made gill’s colors go everywhere. All the fish in the sea turned a color and Gill was super happy.
.....................THE END......................

I am a soccer player. I have two dogs. I have two siblings and I love ice cream.