Black Holes
To me, Black Holes are one of the most interesting mysteries of space. If you want to, answer the questions below. If you need help, unscramble the words next to the questions which give you the answer. The answers are on the bottom along with facts about black holes.
1. What color is a black hole? sivibieln
2. How are black holes caused? upers voan
3. What happens if you go into a black hole? uyo rea dretethcs trapa
4. What is a black hole? ovtrex

1. The color of a black hole is invisible because of sucking up stars.
2. Black holes are caused by Super Novas. What happens is that a huge star runs out of energy and collapses on itself from its gravity. In a chain reaction, it caused the debris to go in all direction and is pulled back to its own gravity circling the nucleus creating a black hole.
3. If you go into a black hole, you are stretched apart from gravity. As you’re sucked deeper into the black hole, time keeps on slowing down until it seems like everything stopped. That’s because gravity slows down time. If you reach to the center of a black hole, gravity isn’t as powerful as the outside parts of it so time slows down.
4. A black hole is basically a vortex in space. In the middle of a black hole is the nucleus.

That’s all that I basically know about black holes.
Article posted October 5, 2011 at 08:38 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

Hey Ben. I totally agree. BLACK HOLES ARE SICK! As they say, "Great minds think alike!" :)
Posted December 11, 2011 at 08:13 PM by • Andrew J