Hawaii
Hawaii is a state that I have always wanted to go to. Since my sister graduated from high school she chose her senior trip to go to Hawaii. The island I went to was Maui. Maui is well known for its beaches and it’s amazing, beautiful, and breath taking nature. When I was there we rented a condo right off the ocean. When we were there we did many enjoyable activities. For example, we went snorkeling. We took a boat to a volcanic crater, called Molokai. There we explore the dark deaths of the ocean and the colorful coral. Also, we drove to Hana, a small town, on the “Road to Hana”. After the bumpy drive and at least 600 turns, we found ourselves at the beautiful town of Hana. Along with driving the “Road to Hana”, we got the chance to fly in a helicopter. In the helicopter we got to see the crystal clear waters, dark green rainforest, and the tall volcano of Haleakala. Since the beautiful volcano of Haleakala truly was beautiful, the next day we decided to bike down it. Despite the early drive to the top we got there right at sunrise and saw the sunrise over the rainforest and the sparkling waters. Biking down the volcano was a one in the life time experience. In fact, this whole trip was a one in the life time experience because it was going to be the last experience I had before my sister went off to college.
Article posted October 5, 2011 at 07:07 PM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

I think hawaii would be fun:)
Posted November 8, 2011 at 09:19 AM by • shamefulcloud