About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

My Choice of What To Write!
During the summer, I had a trauma accident to my teeth. I was riding my bike, when a bug flew in to my eye. I swerved on my bike and hit my mouth on the handlebars, causing me to flip over my bike and hitting my face on the ground. I was walking toward my friend, crying and bleeding crazily all over the place. I looked like I just got out of a horror movie scene. My body went into chock, wich made me breath really heavily. My father came running to me and sat me down with some ice. I went to the Memorial Hospital and was checked by a doctor. The doctor was given my adult tooth and said "His whole adult tooth came out including the root of his tooth." He grabbed my head and my tooth and shoved the tooth back into my mouth, into my gum socket to be specific. Anyways, since then I got 5 to 6 root canals and have not riden my bike since.

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.