-

Math!?Huh!?
The old man is totally wrong in this video. You see, he said that 5 doesn't go into 2, which it doesn't. But he was supposed to put the 0 in the quotient, but instead, he skipped to 5 by itself instead of doing 25, which then got him 1. And then since he didn't use the 2, he brings it down to were it is 20, and says that 5 goes into 20 four times. Bringing the wrong answer of 14.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.