-

Freedom

I think everyone should have the right to read what they want to read. At the same time, it depends on what people want to read. If you are reading a book that is appropriate and someone tells you not to read it, then that is wrong. But if it is an inappropriate book and you read it and someone tells you not to read it then it is reasonable for them to ask you not to read it. I think depends on what you are reading.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.