LEIF'S VERY AMAZING EPICLY EPIC BLOG OF EPICNESS! THATS RIGHT! YOUR ON MY EPIC BLOG! YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT!! YAY! YES! HORRAY! JOY! HAPPY! GREAT! WONDERFUL! OH YEAH! PIE! YEEEHA! WOOOHOO!-

Wyoming!

Wyoming is almost a perfect rectangle and looks like Colorodo.Wyoming is home of old fatihful, a geyser that shoots hot water up in the sky every 60 minutes. Wyoming is also the first state to have women to vote! Wyoming is very elivated, their average hight is 6,000 feet above sea level! The current govener is Matt mead.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 04:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 185 • Return to Blog List

Wow thats some awesome facts Leif
Posted October 17, 2011 at 03:02 PM by • Hailey
AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME facts Leif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted October 13, 2011 at 03:59 PM by • Jacob

LEIF'S VERY AMAZING BLOG! HE HAS TWO CATS, LIKES PLAYING MINECRAFT, AND LIKES WRITING IN CAPS! I SAY!