The scariest thing that happend to me was the time I almost drown. I was at a summer day care and they took us swimming at the down town pool. That is the pool where it gets 11 1/2 feet deep. So I started to swim around and I decided to swim to the bottom of the pool and by the time I swam all the way down I needed air really bad.Then I started to swim up and all of asudden a boy jumped right on top of me sending me down to the bottom of the pool and I was a little dizzy and I just felt like staying down there and dying but I decided not to and I swam to the surface.
Article posted October 5, 2011 at 09:55 AM • comment (2) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Oh wow, I went to Water World this summer, and while I was in the wave pool I almost drowned. I was swimming in the 15 feet deep area and hanging onto the side rails the best I could. I was really scared.
Posted October 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM by • Olivia
What stood out to me was that you were drowning. I do not know how that feels but I think it must have been very scary. nice blog you did a great job.
Posted October 6, 2011 at 10:28 AM by • brionnac