Copyright (c) 2014 by Stephanie Moore Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stephanie Moore -- Blogmeister

Ms. Moore's Class

by Stephanie Moore

1M Curriculum Page
SCH Website
Ms. Moore's Twitter
Ms. Fish's PE Website
Ms. Sanchez's Website
Mr. Grogan's Math Website

Cate's mom was so great to come in and provide us with the makings for a bedazzled scarecrow. The work what I could only describe as "totally kindergarten." Sparkles and gems and wands and google eyes - everywhere! It was all about the process of gluing and taking turns and trying things and seeing if we can make it stick. Everything stayed stuck when we stood her up and took a picture together. I am not sure how she will withstand the elements but that is the joy of process. It is to discover things! The girls were joyful and proud. Visit our Scarecrow at the Morris Arboretum on the Scarecrow walk between now and October 17th! We didn't make this an "all K optional playdate" but it would be tons of fun for a group to get together and grow! We are looking forward to more fun projects together. Anyone have any ideas?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

2010-2011
2011-2012
2012-2013

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog