All About ME!-

The Funniest Thing!

One of the funniest things that happened to me was when I was about 5 years old. I went with my best friend and his mom to the park  and instead of climbing on the jungle gyms we started climbing on trees. My friend was really good at climbing trees and I wasn’t. He showed me how to climb up and down the tree properly. After he jumped down he helped me get in the tree I climbed for a minute or two before I realized that this was a very bad idea. I stared to climb down until I got stuck. I was stuck up about 10ft. in a tree with no way to get down. Finally, my friend’s mom came to the rescue. She had to climb up in the tree and get me down herself. I was really embarrassed about not being able to climb I tree so I tried again (that was how my 5 year old brain worked!). Luckily I didn’t get stuck that time and I was very proud of myself. :)