Just joking. Well sort of. :) Cody simpson is miraculous! He is 14 years old, He is like Justin Bieber sort of. I love Justin Bieber to infinity! Back to Cody. He is from Austraila. His accent is amazing. He is a singer. He was stunning green eyes. His hair is blond and, he was a "Justin Bieber" flip. I went to his concert we had backstage passes! We got to meet him. He is tall. My sister the "square" thinks she has a chance with him. Yeah right! Like that will ever happen! Just Joking. My favorite song from Cody is YiYi. Justin to Cody = Justin bieber all the way! No offense to you Cody.:)

Now you know a little bit more about me! Down to earth chica is out.

P.S Down to Earth is my favorite JB song.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 05:04 PM • comment (1) • Reads 90 • Return to Blog List

I’m not a fan of Cody Simpson or Justin Bieber. I’m a fan of Owl City and The Ready Set. The guy on my blog, that’s the guy from The Ready Set. I LOVE THE READY SET! Owl City, however, is my very favorite band.
Posted November 13, 2011 at 08:23 AM by • Kacie