Extreme Coupon
The show Extreme Coupon (I think) is so cool. I can’t believe how they can buy like three hundred things and use coupons and limit it down to almost five dollars! It’s also strange why they buy all that stuff for. But anyways it’s still super amazing how it’s done. I remember one show these twins were going to the store and bought fifty packs of deodorant, and other stuff and it was only seven dollars. It also amazes me because they have to spend a long time to save up that many coupons. Think about it, it might take a whole entire year. That’s why I think Extreme Coupon is really cool.
Article posted October 3, 2011 at 04:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I like that show my moms friend is an extreme couponer one time her friend bought 15 packs of diapers and got them for free!!!!!!! She also bought 120 toothbrushes for free. Her house is like filled with stuff.When I get older I want to be an extreme couponer.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM by • cieram