5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

I do not think that Dr. Shumway is Xaafuun in disguise.  She would be away to long from Izadora and she would have had to come out of the UFO when she was in another city.  I do think that Dr. Shumway is the queen alien though.  I find it suspicious that a scientist would jump to such conclusions with:

1. Not stating any evidence

2. Not even investigating

3. When the subject comes up, Dr. Shumway shoos it away by calling it nonsense.

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 04:44 PM • comment (2) • Reads 141 • Return to Blog List

Thanks Dootsie!!! do you think that Dr. Shumway is going to make an appearance in the UFO soon???
Posted October 6, 2011 at 03:09 PM by • Fern
You did gave some amazingly good reasons, It makes more sense that Dr. Shumway is the QUEEN alien. Dr. Shumway doesn't state any evidence, doesn't investigate , all of your reasons are very believable. Good Job!!!!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 09:14 PM by • dootsie23

I <3 pigs!!!