Mt.St.Helens
Mt St Helens Could be as glamorous as it had been before the eruption.That is if it doesn't explode in the amount of time it will take it to recover from the blow that the area suffered.If it does erupt it will take so very much more time than it will take it now and even that will take a significant amount of time.But some animals find a way to be safe while not leaving their home.After the eruption stops and the animals that are still there would come out then later all the rest will come back.Things may be distroyed other things will grow back maybe not what was there before but some thing else that is wonderful!
Article posted October 3, 2011 at 04:17 PM • comment (3) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

you did a good job,but next time,you could explain why you think something.like this time,you said you think it will grow back.why do you think that?
Posted April 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM by • ~Ally
thank you but why am i rite?
Posted November 2, 2011 at 03:56 PM by • halliet
Yes! You are right!
Posted October 18, 2011 at 03:16 PM by • Sabastians