-

Yes, I think global warming can be stopped, but not entirely fixed. I think we need to be smarter in how we do and use things and I think we need to be more effecient. If we keep going down this road I believe our state will be greatly effected especially the coast because if global warming keeps on going then the icebergs will melt causing sea levels to rise which WILL most definetly cause flooding in washington and other states. I think one of the primary problems we need to fix is the problem of cars polluting the air. If we could find some way of using natural substances that will NOT pollute the earth then that would greatly help stop pollution. I certainly do not believe this is just a phase the earth is going through or that we are not causing global warming because we are and if we dont admit we are the problem then we will never fix global warming!

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 12:07 PM • comment (2) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

You have great information and I agree with everything! But I also am with Domonic because when the iceberg is in the water the frozen water is already there making the water rise. Kinda like putting ice cubes in a glass of water that is already full...the result is that it will over flow but if you already had the ice cubes in there and they melt the water level will not change.
Posted January 17, 2012 at 02:16 PM by • Katherinec
IF icebergs melt the sea levels will not rise because of water displacement. The weight of the iceberg has already raised the water, when it melts the water will stay the same.
Posted October 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM by • Dominic b