mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US">         There were many things I enjoyed about our field trip to Fox Run Park, but my favorite activity had to be the game Oh Deer! I enjoyed this game especially because it was fun to see if you would survive or die. I also learned in it that survival isn’t as easy as it sounds. My favorite part of that game was the surprise when you were water, food, or shelter and you got to be a deer, because it wasn’t that often. I also liked being a deer and trying to find my need, I always picked the wrong thing, so I died. I also liked trying to make it to the deserted island, it was very challenging. Over it all, I learned more about nature, like how hard it is for animals to survive, how they all have unique gifts or adaptations, and how diverse wildlife can be. I definitely enjoyed this field trip!