All About Me

Not to Ban

I feel that books should not be banned for a few reasons. First, there is Freedom of Speech. People can choose what they want to say and how they say it. If you ban a book you rule out Freedom of Speech. People have no rights of speech. Second, people will not have as big of a success chance if you don’t read their books, if the books are read, and people like them, they will share them, and people will buy them. People are having enough trouble with finances as they are. As for the older books, the publishing companies still need the money to produce enough books, and pay their workers. Finally, it can be really frustrating when you can’t find your favorite book at the school library because it’s not allowed or your friend really wants you to read the Twilight series or another banned book or series and it’s not there. I definitely feel books should NOT be banned.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.