Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. K -- Blogmeister

by Mrs. K

Banned Books Week

I feel that Banned Books Week is not bad. It falls under the Freedom of Speech because people are just expressing their ideas, so they have the freedom to do that. I think that this is not exactly a bad thing, but again, some people may be agaist my opinion.  I guess that it depends on how the book is, then we could decide whether it should be banned or not. There are some books that should be banned just because some people could get bad ideas from it, while there are other books that they are perfect and there would be no harm in someone reading it.

Article posted October 2, 2011 at 04:05 PM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I really like your blog!I think that the picture that you have of a bear is really just adorable!
Posted October 12, 2011 at 10:58 AM by • AroobDD