I loved the field trip we went on!!! It gave me a chance to meet my locker partner and now we are best friends!!! My favorite part of the field trip was free time right before we got on the busses to go back to school. I liked this time because my locker partner and I just laid out coats on the grass and laid on them. We started to talk about the most random things we could think of. We called what we were doing “tanning” because we were just lying in the sun doing nothing but talking. That was my favorite part of the field trip. My favorite activity was Mr. Howard’s camouflage Hide and Go Seek game. I also learned the most in this activity. I learned that animals can blend in with their surroundings. Of course I already knew most of the stuff we learned but my knowledge just built up with the way Mr. Howard explained it.