Safari's Blog-

My Horrible Time at Fox Run

I thought that the field trip was horrible because I forgot my jacket so I was freezing.  Also, my group and I were trying to take the temperature in the water and my foot fell in the lake. My foot, sock, and shoe were freezing the whole time. I had to get my foot amputated; just kidding. Besides that, the field trip was pretty fun. My favorite part was the island activity and the hide and seek thing with Mr. Howard. I learned about the plants self-defense system.  It wasn’t the best field trip I’ve ever had but it was still pretty fun.

Article posted October 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM • comment (4) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Why would you lie about your foot getting amputated.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 04:18 PM by • Daniel
Wow, to me it looked like you guys were trying to jump in and see who could freeze their butts off fatser! Hahaha so much for my theory.
Posted October 10, 2011 at 08:20 PM by • Olivia
What stood out to me was that you had your foot fall in frezzing cold water.I would not know how that feels but nice blog.
Posted October 5, 2011 at 05:58 PM by • brionnac
Interesting. You need to stop with the big font!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 06:10 PM by • MichaelW

I am a fantastic chef! I won first place in a culinary competition, and had the best time of my life!