-

7 random facts
1 plazma is superheated electricity.
2 Einstian used 9% of his brain.
3 number one pencils have oft wood and lead.
4 there is a flower thst grows in swamps that smells so bad it is used to make peaple awake.
5 it is possibe to go insane staring at a stone too long.
6 Odie has a for rent sign in his head.
7 Mt Everest is only the biggest on land moutain in the world hawaii has the biggest moutain for top to bottom.
Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:05 PM • comment (5) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

I thought plasma is some super heated gas. I wish I had that flower to wake me up in the mornings! Actually I stared at a stone for five minutes but did not go insane...HA... HA... HA HA HA HA HA!
Posted December 12, 2011 at 01:03 PM by • JO
cool! i never knew hat einstein only used 9 percent of his brain! i always thought it was, like, 80 percent!
Posted November 3, 2011 at 03:16 PM by • sabastians
Cool,i never knew Einstian used 9% of his brain.Also number 5 is funny :D. I like number 7 also.
Posted October 24, 2011 at 12:23 PM by • ZS
IT is possible to go insane by staring at a rock for too long.Uh...every one goes crazy by staring at ANYTHING too long.that is true.
Posted October 5, 2011 at 10:15 AM by • jaimiem
Ummm, well the Einstein fact was really interesting! But next time, try to make it more cool and ninja like.(like mine!) good job.
Posted October 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM by • christinab