Jonny's Blog-

Yeah hi,
It's Friday and I love weekends. I can't whistle which sucks. I am really craving spaghetti. I just LOVE when my parents pay taxes for me to come to school to get served greasy crap at lunch. I also love going to football practice just to run my butt off. It's a good life we all have. We look outside and there're no bombs going off. For a person to complain about the life they live, they should just think, it could be worse. I just signed up for a social networking site that I will strictly only use for science. What is wrong with that? Mr. G has to approve this so I won't say. Just kidding science is cool. And what's the deal with airline food? I was on a flight the first time to Guam and the entree was horrible but the cheese was amazing. Peace.
Article posted September 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM • comment (2) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

You crave spaghetti, I need ramen!
Don't worry I can't whistle either.
Posted February 19, 2012 at 05:29 PM by • Sakura-chan/Jaimiem
told you i would comment.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 01:37 PM by • Jaycie E