Copyright (c) 2014 by RS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RS -- Blogmeister

Rachel's Writing World

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by RS

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Hopes and Dreams
• I hope to expand my vocabulary. I can accomplish this dream by looking words up in the dictionary when I come across a word I don’t know.
• My goal is to improve my spelling grades. I can accomplish this by studying harder for spelling tests.
• My goal is to make new friends this year. I can accomplish that by being friendly and including other people.
• My dream is to get faster at long division. I can accomplish this goal by practicing.
• I hope to edit more of my stories this year. I can do this by looking back on my writing from last year.
• My dream is to read 45 novels this year. I can accomplish this by reading in my spare time.
• My hope is to get faster at 4 digt by 4 digt multiplication. I will do this by practicing at home.
• I dream to play better soccer. I can do this by practicing with my dad and on my own with spare time in the summer.
• My goal is to get faster at basic division facts. I can do this by making flash cards and practicing a lot.
Article posted September 30, 2011 at 09:47 AM • comment (5) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

you have a lot of the same gols i have. i also dream to play better soccer. hopefully you will become a professional player!
Posted February 2, 2012 at 07:07 PM by • Popo P
I enjoyed reading about your hopes and dreams I like that you would like to expand your vocabulary I would like to expand mine as well!
Posted January 4, 2012 at 03:40 PM by • Bradley
HI RACHEL NICE GOALS.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 01:15 PM by • DeAundre
Hello Rachel,
I enjoyed reading your weblog. I am impressed that you are going to try to read 45 novels this year. Now that I am retired I am reading a lot more. I am reading a script titled Amadeus. Do you know who Amadeus is? What are you reading these days? Say hi to your amazing family and awesome chickens.
Mr. Schmidt
Posted November 2, 2011 at 08:12 AM by • js
Cool Rachel! I think you will accomplish all of your hopes, dreams and goals!!!
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:39 PM by • Karee D

My name is Rachel. I am ten yeas old and in fifth grade at Nettleton. I have four chickens as pets and love to play soccer.