I would design it by first ripping the whole library down so I can get a fresh start. I would make 15 computer stations in that library with Mac book Airs to go in the slots. I would set up 4 Ipad stations and set them up to were you just have to say what book you want and it will tell you were it is in the library. I would make it to where you just have to go up to a computer and tell it what book you are checking out and who you are. It will automatically just check it out of the library. I would put 1 robotic arm in each of the section so that once you know what section it is you can just speak into a speaker and the robotic arm would find the book and then hand it to you. I would paint it a different color like I would paint it our school colors red, black, and gold. That’s what the library should look like in my opinion.
Article posted September 30, 2011 at 09:26 AM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List