Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

How Would I Design The Library Of The Future

I would design the library of the future by having the lobby full of computers that would teleport you to the book you would want. If you have already read a book and want to know more about the book then the computer would send you into a simulation that would be exactly like the book. Once you are in the simulation you can watch the entire book and what the characters are doing and thinking. If you don’t want to go into the simulation but want to know more about the book, the computer would then pull up hundreds of facts about that book. The library would also have a floor for every author. Since there is a floor for every author there would be over a thousand floors.  There would be a super fast elevator that would take you to any floor you want or you could use the teleporting computers. Every single floor would be made out of glass. There would be a VIP room at the very top. It would be made out of gold and have very nice chairs and sofas. There would be butlers and servants getting the VIP people food or something to drink. On the roof there would be a miniature beach that had sand and a pool. People from the VIP room could come up onto the roof and have a beach party every 2 hours. It would be every 2 hours because then the VIP people would have to read for 2 hours then they could go have fun. I would design this library because it would be AWESOME!

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 09:06 AM • comment (3) • Reads 749 • Return to Blog List

I think that the lobby with the computers idea is great. I would love not having to look on the shelves for a book. But I think that a floor for every auther is just a little bit extreme. It would be the biggest library ever.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 04:35 PM by • MM7
i think it would be amazing to a library 1000 stories hight but how can you have a beach when it is problaby below freezing at 10,000 ft in the air and you cannot breve
Posted September 30, 2011 at 09:21 AM by • pc 7th
I think you have a good imagination! I wish libraries were like that now.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 09:19 AM by • JH