Library of the Future...

How Would I Design the Library of the Future?

I would design library of the future very different than the way it is now. I would make it so much simpler. If you know the name of the book you want to check out you can just type it in the computer and it would get it for you. If you didn’t know what book you wanted but just had an idea of your favorite kind of books, for example if you are in to adventurous books you can type in adventure and it would come up with all the adventure books. Libraries could also have to separate places, one for where people want to read and focus, and another where people can look for books and be able to talk without disturbing others who are trying to focus. I want it to be fun for everyone to come to the library. For people who don’t like to read, I would want to make the library a fun place for everyone. If someone doesn’t like to read than I would want to have someone to help him or her find a book that they will enjoy. I know I love going to the library but I want everyone else to enjoy it too.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 09:03 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List