-

by teacher: Julia Osteen

color:blue">If I could design the library in the future then I wouldn’t make to many changes. I would arrange the books in alphabetical order using the title of the book instead of the author. A lot of people including me don’t know the author of a book that they want to read but they do know the title. I think that I would also add more comfy chairs to sit in. I would have many lamps and windows so that everyone would have no problem seeing. I would make sure that there would always be someone there to help you find books and check out books. The library we have does a pretty good job of all of that but I think I would just tweak it a little bit. We have a great librarian and she does an amazing job of making sure that every one has what they need. I love to read. I think that I wouldn’t like it as mush if it were electronic. I know a lot of people like electronic books so we should have a technology area in the library so that people can choose there preference rather then having just books. I know that there are a lot of electronic books. Even if there are electronic books available to you I feel that you should still read real books. You can almost feel the books personality by looking at its pages or its cover. Weather a book is old or new it is always wonderful. I think that libraries are great places. Remember to READ! It will keep your mind active and feed your imagination.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 08:54 AM • comment (2) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I think that is a great idea. the only thing is you typed "mush" instead of much.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 09:25 AM by • RW7
I totally agree with you about the library think, but I think we should still have a little more technology.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 09:20 AM by • AH7