Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by MM

how would you design a library of the future?

How would you design the library of the future?

If I could ever make my own library I would put some cool things in there. One of those cool parts would be to have the latest technology. I would make sure everyone could go to a computer and look at what they needed. I would also make sure I had TONS of books for people to check out. They would be all kinds of genres, lots for every age, and a different book for every person that comes.  I would want lots of customers, wouldn’t I? There would also be a HUGE iPad on the wall so you could find all the books you wanted. Even if it weren’t in the library the ipad would give it to you. I think my library would be the best library in the area. Wouldn’t you agree? 

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 08:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I liked your story a lot. I liked how you asked questions. It probably would of made more sense if you had written about the giant iPad when you were talking about technology.
Posted October 3, 2011 at 07:45 PM by • GH6