Library

If I could design the library of the future, there would be so many books that you would never have to wait for one to come back. I hate it when there is a book that I really want, but it’s already checked out. You would be able to keep them as long as you wanted, but you would have to bring them back. There would be a door leading to another room that looks exactly like the library, except these books, you could buy. The library would always have the whole series of the certain book so you wouldn’t have to wait for it to come out. There would be a giant board on the wall and you could type in the name of the book you wanted and it would magically pop beside you. There would be a room that you could go into full of comfy chairs and fluffy pillows. There would be another board on the wall. You would be able to change the room to any thing you wanted. (cave mountain etc.) There would also be a large group of actors who would act out the book as you read. They would act it out just like the book and the characters. It would be amazing!

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 08:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Your library sounds so totally AWESOME! You have great ideas! You could grow by explaining it in more detail. Otherwise it is awesome!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 05:36 PM by • CB6