How Would I design the library of the Future?

If I could design the library of the future, I would make it HUGE. So I would be able to fit a lot more books inside. The chairs would be beanbag chairs so they would be fun to sit in. In a storage room there would be extras so everyone could get a seat….a beanbag seat. Also the bookcases would be made out of stable books…well actually that sound kind if weird so I will change that idea REWIND!! Also the bookcases would be made out of CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! Which the chicken nuggets WOULDN’T be edible, because then we wouldn’t have any bookshelves but of course I would always keep some edible chicken nuggets in my office so I would have some anytime I like. All of the books in MY library would be filled with action, adventure, and mystery. So everyone that like to read those kinds of books, this would be the library for you! Thanks for reading!!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE YUMMY=http:// Random message…sorry! mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:Wingdings">:)

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 08:17 AM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List