In my opinion, the best part of the day was when we first got to the park and did the super-plant activity with Mrs. Kosters, the oh deer activity with Mrs. Gagnon, the predator and prey game with Mr. Howard, and the pond study with Mrs. Lubich. I think this was the best part of the day because we learned a lot while we were having fun and not just sitting in a classroom all day. The best activities were the predator and prey game and the magic stones game. These were the best activities because in the magic stones game, we learned how to cooperate with others and it was a really fun game! The predator and prey game was great too because we got to run around a lot which is something we don't get to do a lot of when we're at school. I learned that some planes are made to blend in with their surroundings, just like some animals. Another thing I learned is that the two lakes at Fox Run Park are man-made. I always thought that they were natural, besides the fountain in one of them. Overall, I thought the field trip to Fox Run Park was super fun.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List