I am not a big fan of reading but I think this is not right. There are some books that interests me but some don't. Some of my friends love to read and can't put down a book! Freedom of speech comes into play when we do not have the right to read certain books that we are interested in. I personally think that this is not right because people can't tell us what books we can or cannot read. Twilight for example is one of the many books that have been banned or restricted. So many people saw the movie and read the books. Adults and children love them. Even though some books may not be popular some people might like them. Books should not be banned because we the people have the freedom and right to vote and to choose. This is what I think about banning books.
Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:40 PM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List